Welcome to Student Registration
We are excited to include your family as part of our school community and hope to make your transition as easy as possible.
Our Central Registration Office for all grades is located in our District Office at 39 Willettsville Pike.
Phone: (937) 393-3475 extension 5105
General Office Hours*: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
ESL-If you have questions or need help please contact our district liaison, Diane Michael at (937) 393-3475 extension 3202.
Foster Placed-If you have questions or need help regarding foster placement please contact our district liaison, Susan Rhoads at (937) 393-9877 extension 1315.
Homeless-If you have questions or need help please contact our district liaison, Diane Michael at (937) 393-3475 extension 3202.
Hillsboro City Schools has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service, to simplify the back-to-school process for our families while reducing our paper usage. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign enrollment, back-to-school, and athletic/club participation forms for your students.
The Student Registration Center is accepting new enrollments and address changes electronically through FinalForms. Once your forms are completed online, you can upload the Documents Necessary for Registration to your child’s folder in FinalForms or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is a list of documents needed for enrollment:
- Original/Certified Birth Certificate (NOT hospital record) or Passport
- Immunization form or records
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Custody (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (Lease or Utility Bill) Affidavit for proof of residency may be required
- Name, address and telephone number or previous school attended
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License or State I.D.
- Parent/Guardian Social Security Card
- Grade Card or Transcript of previous school attended
- Copy of Current IEP (if applicable)
Once registration is complete and all forms have been received in most cases, students will begin attending school two (2) school days later. You will be notified through email. Please don't hesitate to call Melanie Bailey at (937) 393-3475 extension 5105 with questions.